viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Mike St. Pierre, The Daily Saint


I am the President of Morris Catholic High School in Denville, NJ. Prior to my ministry at Morris Catholic, I served in various capacities at three other Catholic high schools. I guess you could say that I’m a school guy.

My blog, The Daily Saint is consistently ranked among the top productivity blogs and fills a great need for those who want both great career advice and a sound Biblical point of view.

As a blogger, my articles have appeared at LifeHack, CatholicExchange and the Catholic News Service.

I am a member of The High Calling blog network.

I currently write for Give Us This Day, one of the most popular Catholic devotionals on the market and Productive Magazine.

I am a graduate of The Catholic University of America (B.A.) and Seton Hall University twice over (M.A. Theology, M.A. Educational Leadership). Currently, I am a doctoral candidate at the College of St. Elizabeth, Convent Station, NJ.

My articles have appeared in numerous publications and I’ve been a featured speaker at the Education Law Institute, the National Catholic Education Association Convention and various workshops.

I'm not an expert by any means.  I just keep working at the things that I write about on the blog and in our podcasts. Eventually, we all improve with enough hard work and my work is an example of that.

When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife and four children in northern New Jersey. As for hobbies, I read a ton, bike a little and enjoy Jersey diners.  Who doesn’t?

Thanks for stopping by the site, for listening to the podcast and for making a difference.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario