lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

Fr. Tommy Lane


This site is by Fr. Tommy Lane, S.S.L., S.T.D. (License in Sacred Scripture, Doctorate in Sacred Theology). Here you will find Bible, Prayer and Homiletic Resources.

I am Associate Professor of Sacred Scripture at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary, Emmitsburg, Maryland, USA, which is on the campus of Mount St. Mary’s University. Previously I ministered in Ireland.

This website is part of my ministry, one of the ways in which I try to proclaim the Gospel. I have always had an interest in computers, and through this website I channel this interest in computers in a way that serves the Gospel.

May your visit to my site refresh you and bring you closer to the Lord Jesus. I also appreciate your prayers for my ministry. Thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario