sábado, 9 de enero de 2016

Matthew Leonard (ENG)

Who is Matthew Leonard? I’m a Catholic author, speaker, and Executive Director of the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology. I blog here, at MatthewSLeonard.com and host a podcast on iTunes titled, “The Art of Catholic.”

I’ve penned a number of articles for various Catholic outlets, but one of the coolest things ever was when an excerpt from my first book, Louder Than Words: The Art of Living as a Catholic, was published in the Magnificat. I mean, seriously, my entry was alongside meditations by St. Catherine of Sienna, C.S. Lewis, and Blessed John Henry Newman. Crazy. Since then, I’ve published a second book through the good folks at Our Sunday Visitor, titled Prayer Works! Getting a Grip on Catholic Spirituality.

As you’ve probably noticed, the Catholic faith is the foundation of my life, both personally and professionally. It didn’t start that way. I’m a Protestant pastor’s kid and former Evangelical missionary who converted to Catholicism in 1998. Greatest thing I ever did…by far.

I’ve got a beautiful wife (really beautiful) and five rugrats who keep me busy. I love ’em all to pieces.

Lastly, I’m a proud native of Texas. My wife and I were actually born in the same Dallas hospital – St. Paul’s. Now I live in Ohio, which has unfortunately destroyed my drawl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario